Farming Time Off

Crickets and grasshoppers got you down? Tell me about it here.
Tatia
VIP - Donor
VIP - Donor

Farming Time Off

Post by Tatia »

Farming ticks were at 1:54pm CST. They are now at 2:54pm CST. Did something happen? I am putting this under bug reports because I didn't know if one of the fixes borked the farming ticks.

Thank you for all you do!
Arimus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Farming Time Off

Post by Arimus »

Thanks Tatia. I'm on the hunting server instead of the main continent, so I'm not able to easily monitor it. Could you let me know if the time stays consistent or if it continues to shift over the next couple days?

When we switched to the new mod we had to switch where we store the crop tick (another mod was locking the database on us). When we swapped database locations, the mod went to look for it in the new place, didn't find anything (since nothing existed there yet), and picked up the current time as the last tick.

That is probably more than you wanted to know ;) Anyway, if that theory is correct, then the crop tick should be consistent going forward.
Tatia
VIP - Donor
VIP - Donor

Re: Farming Time Off

Post by Tatia »

Actually I appreciate the extra info. I didn't understand before why it would change an hour.

Since then, the time has been consistent. Thank you for the reply and information!